- AtTrack — work time tracker
- Minimum system requirements
- Configuring visibility of the screenshot window
- Configuring automatic launch of the application
- Selecting the language
- Switching to the web application
- Canceling sending a screenshot to the server
- Launching Tracker
- Time tracking rules
- Instructions for installing the Windows application
- Instructions for installing the macOS application
- Frequently asked Questions
- Registration / Authorization
- Changing password
- Changing email address
- Changing the user's name and surname
- Choosing the interface language
- Uploading user's image
- Adding employees positions to a company’s profile
- Adding corporate domains
- Changing company name
- Uploading company logo
- Report generation and uploading
- Processing requests for adding working time
- A request to add a working time
- Editing the recorded time
- Deleting the recorded time
- Viewing the recorded time
- Creating positions in the project
- Creating tasks
- Link request to access an existing account
- Processing access requests
- Creation of users
Changing the user's name and surname
Each user can change their first and last name in their profile settings.
- Click on your profile image in the upper-right corner of the page. In the menu that appears, select "Edit profile".
- Enter your first and last name in the appropriate fields on your profile page.
- Click “Save”.
★ You have successfully changed your name and surname.