Creating positions in the project
You can create positions that will only be available within a single project. You can read how to create positions for the entire company here.
An administrator or project manager can create, edit, and delete project positions.
- Go to the “Projects” section. In the list of projects, find the project you need and click on "Edit".
- On the “Project Positions” tab, click the “Add " button.
- Enter the job title and click "Save".
★ New position created. It can only be used by participants in the project where it was created.
Possible problems and solutions:
- Why can't I delete a position?
Check the positions of all project team members. No member must hold this position in order for it to be removed..
- When a new participant is added to a project, the same entries (positions) are found in the job list.
This means that there are positions on the project that duplicate positions for the entire company.