Instructions for installing the macOS application
The minimum version of the macOS operating system is 10.13.6
- Go to the site attrack.com. Open the “Download tracker” tab and download the installation file.
- In the “Downloads” folder, double-click on the installation file.
- Drag the AtTrack icon to the Applications folder.
Please note that if you drag the icon to another folder or double-click the AtTrack icon, the app will be installed incorrectly.
- Now you can launch the app. The first time you start, a security alert will appear. Click the "Open" button.
- You will also see a request to display notifications in the upper-right corner. Click the "Allow" button.
- In order to work correctly, you must grant the following permissions to the AtTrack app:
- Universal access:
- Access to screen recording:
★ You have successfully installed the AtTrack app. Now you need to log in to your account. You can read how to log in using your e-mail and password here. How to log in using Google is described in detail here.