Time tracking rules
To keep track of your working time most efficiently you need to understand the rules that AtTrack uses.
- AtTrack takes time into account in periods of 10 minutes.
- Working hours are counted only when the counter is started. You can read how to launch it here.
- You must enable the counter in the first 5 minutes of the period (i.e. before 12:06, 12:16, 12:26 etc.).
- Do not turn off the counter until the end of the ten-minute period, otherwise the time will not be counted.
Possible problems and solutions:
- I started the tracker according to the instructions, but the time still didn't count.
We have prepared an article that explains why the time might not have been counted.