Edit effectivity Settings
Manager can edit the employee's effectivity settings on the Effectivity details view page.
1. Go to the Effectivity section.
2. Select the user and project for which you want to change the effectivity settings.
3. Under the effectiveness graph, you will see the name of the template that is currently enabled.
4. Click on the "Change Effectiveness Settings" button.
5. You have gone to the settings page for the selected user. Select the desired template from the list of available templates. Press the “Save”button.
You have successfully connected the effectivity settings to the user, now you can view the performance indicators in the "Effectivity" section.