Processing access requests
If an employee can't register on their own, they can send an access request. In order for an employee to log in to their account, their request must be confirmed.
Processing of access requests is available only to the Administrator.
- In the administrator account, go to the "Users" section. Open the “Requests on access” tab. Select the request you want to process from the list.
- If you are going to cancel the request, click “Delete ". In the window that will appear then, click the "Delete" button again to confirm the action. The request and the corresponding user will be removed from the app.
- If you are going to accept the request, click the “Accept " button. In the window that opens, click the "Create new user" button.
You can read more about the “Link account” button here.
- Fill in the first and last name of the new user and select their role.
Each user must have one of two roles:
User - does not have access to the “Users”, “Clients”, and “Reports”sections. Can't create or delete projects.
Administrator - has access to all the app's functionality.
- Click “Save”.
★ You successfully processed the request to grant access to the system. The employee received an email with a password to the email address specified in the request.
Possible problems and solutions:
- Can I change my decision after processing the request?
You can't change the decision on a request. If you rejected a request that should have been approved, you can create a new user yourself. How to do this is described in detail here. If you have satisfied the request that should be canceled, you can delete the user.