- AtTrack - time tracker for efficient work
- Instructions for Installing the Linux Application
- Active window autofill
- Configuring Visibility of the Screenshot Window
- Configuring Automatic Launch of the Application
- Selecting the Language
- Switching to the Web Application
- Canceling Sending a Screenshot to the Server
- Launching Tracker
- Time Tracking Rules
- Instructions for Installing the Windows Application
- Instructions for Installing the MacOS Application
- Frequently asked Questions
- Integration with Jira
- Integration with Trello
- Registration / Authorization
- Checking the effectivity of the employee
- Connect an effectivity template
- Edit effectivity Settings
- Create an Effectivity Template
- Changing Password
- Changing Email Address
- Changing the User's Name and Surname
- Choosing the Interface Language
- Uploading User's Image
- Adding Employees Positions to a Company’s Profile
- Adding Corporate Domains
- Changing Company Name
- Uploading Company Logo
- Report Generation and Uploading
- Processing Requests for Adding Working Time
- A Request to Add a Working Time
- Editing the Recorded Time
- Deleting the Recorded Time
- Viewing the Recorded Time
- Creating Positions in the Project
- Creating Tasks
- Adding a Member to a Project
- Creation of a Project
- Creating Project Spaces
- Link Request to Access an Existing Account
- Processing Access Requests
- Creation of Users
Uploading Company Logo
The company logo is displayed in reports that are exported to Google Sheet.
It can be changed by Administrator if necessary.
- In the administrator account, go to the “Settings” section on the “Company” tab.
- Click on the "Upload logo" and select the file to upload.
In order for the logo to be displayed without distortion, it must be square.
You can only upload images with JPEG, jpg, or png extensions.
The maximum file size is 5 MB.
★ You have successfully changed the logo.