Instructions for Installing the MacOS Application
The minimum version of the macOS operating system is: 10.14 Mojave
- Go to the site attrack.com and download the installation file.
- In the “Downloads” folder, double-click on the installation file.
If you are trying to open an application on Mac and a dialog box appears with a warning that says application is from an unidentified developer, you must:
- Hold down the "Control" key and click on the application's icon, then select "Open" from the context menu.
- The application then will be saved in the list of exceptions from the security settings, and in the future it can be launched by double-clicking, like any registered application.
This message appears due to the fact that our application is not yet published in the Mac App Store.
support.apple.com: Open a Mac app from an unidentified developer.
- Drag the AtTrack icon to the Applications folder.
Please note that if you drag the icon to another folder or double-click the AtTrack icon, the app will be installed incorrectly.
- Now you can launch the app. The first time you start, a security alert will appear. Click the "Open" button.
- You will also see a request to display notifications in the upper-right corner. Click the "Allow" button.
- In order to work correctly, you must grant the following permissions to the AtTrack app:
- Universal access:
- Access to screen recording:
★ You have successfully installed the AtTrack app. Now you need to log in to your account. You can read how to log in using your e-mail and password here. How to log in using Google is described in detail here.