Logging in with Your Google Account
To use the app, you need to log in to your account.
There are 2 ways to log in to the app:
- using your e-mail and password,
- using Google.
You can read how to log in using your e-mail and password here.
- Enter your company's domain and click on the “Join " button. If you don't know how to fill in this field, contact your administrator.
You do not need to enter the organization's domain to log in to the web application.
- Click “Enter with Google”.
- Choose the account from which you would like to access the app.
- Click the "Allow" button in the window with the list of permissions.
★ You are successfully logged in to the app and can start working.
Possible problems and solutions:
- I did everything according to the instructions, but I still can't log in to the app.
Try using a corporate Google account instead of a personal one. The company may have a restriction on email domains.
- I don't want to grant permission to use my data.
You can send a request for access by e-mail and password. How to do this is described in detail here.