You can generate invoices based on the time spent on the tasks of each project and control payments for services provided by your company.
In the “Invoices” section, a convenient search is implemented with filters by the date of invoice creation, invoice number, status, project space and project. You can set the parameter you are interested in and select an invoice from the general list.
Invoice can be generated by the Administrator or anyone with the Manager’s role
- Go to the “Invoice” section
- Press the “Add Invoice” button
3. Fill in the required fields“ "Invoice number”, "Invoice date", "Contractor", "Customer", "Project’s name", "Period" and "Service name”.
The customer must be added to the project. You can read how to add a Customer to the project HERE
The currency of the Customer must match the currency of the project. You can read how to add currency to the project HERE
The period for which the invoice can be issued is can’t exceed 90 days.
4. When forming an invoice, you can select additional settings that allow you to display users and their positions in the invoice, or only the user/s or his/their position/s separately.
5. Press on “Calculate” to generate an invoice.
The invoice has been successfully created!
After creation, the invoice has the following statuses:
- Draft invoice is available for editing
- Sent - the invoice is available for editing
- Changed- the invoice is available for editing
- Paid - editing is not available.
6. If you want to get an invoice in Google Spreadsheet format, go to the “Invoices" tab and click "Export to Google Sheet".
The invoice has been successfully generated and sent to your email address!