Changing synced parameters
While working on the project, you may need to change the synchronized parameters of the Jira project. Only the Administrator and the Project Manager can change the synchronization parameters with the Jira project.
1. Go to the "Projects" section. In the list of projects, find the desired project and click on the project name.
2. On the project page, scroll down a little - there you will see the section “Integration with Jira”. You can change the values:
- project statuses - field “Select statuses”,
- task types on the project - field “Select the task types”,
- "boards” - field “Select boards”,
- "Epics" - field “Select epics”,
- "Sprints" - field “Select sprints”
To make changes, click on the drop-down list which value you want to change. Select the necessary parameters/uncheck the unnecessary ones and click on the "Update" button.
Attention! When you choose to synchronize epics and / or sprints, only those tasks that fall under the epics/sprints condition will be synchronized, that is, the task is included in the epic and/or sprint.
★ You have successfully changed the synced parameters of the Jira project. As a result, synchronization will start, and tasks with parameters that have been unchecked will become archived.