- AtTrack - time tracker for efficient work
- Instructions for Installing the Linux Application
- Active window autofill
- Configuring Visibility of the Screenshot Window
- Configuring Automatic Launch of the Application
- Selecting the Language
- Switching to the Web Application
- Canceling Sending a Screenshot to the Server
- Launching Tracker
- Time Tracking Rules
- Instructions for Installing the Windows Application
- Instructions for Installing the MacOS Application
- Frequently asked Questions
- Integration with Jira
- Integration with Trello
- Registration / Authorization
- Checking the effectivity of the employee
- Connect an effectivity template
- Edit effectivity Settings
- Create an Effectivity Template
- Changing Password
- Changing Email Address
- Changing the User's Name and Surname
- Choosing the Interface Language
- Uploading User's Image
- Adding Employees Positions to a Company’s Profile
- Adding Corporate Domains
- Changing Company Name
- Uploading Company Logo
- Report Generation and Uploading
- Processing Requests for Adding Working Time
- A Request to Add a Working Time
- Editing the Recorded Time
- Deleting the Recorded Time
- Viewing the Recorded Time
- Creating Positions in the Project
- Creating Tasks
- Adding a Member to a Project
- Creation of a Project
- Creating Project Spaces
- Link Request to Access an Existing Account
- Processing Access Requests
- Creation of Users
Edit effectivity Settings
Manager can edit the employee's effectivity settings on the Effectivity details view page.
1. Go to the Effectivity section.
2. Select the user and project for which you want to change the effectivity settings.
3. Under the effectiveness graph, you will see the name of the template that is currently enabled.
4. Click on the "Change Effectiveness Settings" button.
5. You have gone to the settings page for the selected user. Select the desired template from the list of available templates. Press the “Save”button.
You have successfully connected the effectivity settings to the user, now you can view the performance indicators in the "Effectivity" section.