- AtTrack - time tracker for efficient work
- Managing the blur function in the Desktop application
- Instructions for Installing the Linux Application
- Active window autofill
- Configuring Visibility of the Screenshot Window
- Configuring Automatic Launch of the Application
- Selecting the Language
- Switching to the Web Application
- Canceling Sending a Screenshot to the Server
- Launching Tracker
- Time Tracking Rules
- Instructions for Installing the Windows Application
- Instructions for Installing the MacOS Application
- Frequently asked Questions
- Integration with Jira
- Integration with Trello
- Registration / Authorization
- Blurring screenshots
- Paying the bill for the service
- Choosing a pricing plan
- Deactivating the user
- Adding a customer
- Adding a Contractor
- Generating invoice
- Checking the effectivity of the employee
- Connect an effectivity template
- Edit effectivity Settings
- Create an Effectivity Template
- Changing Password
- Changing Email Address
- Changing the User's Name and Surname
- Choosing the Interface Language
- Uploading User's Image
- Adding Employees Positions to a Company’s Profile
- Adding Corporate Domains
- Changing Company Name
- Uploading Company Logo
- Processing Requests for Adding Working Time
- A Request to Add a Working Time
- Editing the Recorded Time
- Deleting the Recorded Time
- Viewing the Recorded Time
- Creating Positions in the Project
- Creating Tasks
- Adding a Member to a Project
- Creation of a Project
- Creating Project Spaces
- Link Request to Access an Existing Account
- Processing Access Requests
- Creation of Users
Changing Company Name
The company name is displayed in all e-mail newsletters from AtTrack.
It can be changed if necessary but only Administrator can do so.
- In the administrator account, go to the “Settings” section on the “Company” tab.
- Enter a new name in the company Name field.
Please note that the domain does not change when the company name is changed.
- Click “Save”.
★ You have successfully changed the company name.