- AtTrack - time tracker for efficient work
- Managing the blur function in the Desktop application
- Instructions for Installing the Linux Application
- Active window autofill
- Configuring Visibility of the Screenshot Window
- Configuring Automatic Launch of the Application
- Selecting the Language
- Switching to the Web Application
- Canceling Sending a Screenshot to the Server
- Launching Tracker
- Time Tracking Rules
- Instructions for Installing the Windows Application
- Instructions for Installing the MacOS Application
- Frequently asked Questions
- Integration with Jira
- Integration with Trello
- Registration / Authorization
- Results of the day
- Blurring screenshots
- Paying the bill for the service
- Choosing a pricing plan
- Deactivating the user
- Adding a customer
- Adding a Contractor
- Generating invoice
- Checking the effectivity of the employee
- Connect an effectivity template
- Edit effectivity Settings
- Create an Effectivity Template
- Changing Password
- Changing Email Address
- Changing the User's Name and Surname
- Choosing the Interface Language
- Uploading User's Image
- Adding Employees Positions to a Company’s Profile
- Adding Corporate Domains
- Changing Company Name
- Uploading Company Logo
- Processing Requests for Adding Working Time
- A Request to Add a Working Time
- Editing the Recorded Time
- Deleting the Recorded Time
- Viewing the Recorded Time
- Creating Positions in the Project
- Creating Tasks
- Adding a Member to a Project
- Creation of a Project
- Creating Project Spaces
- Link Request to Access an Existing Account
- Processing Access Requests
- Creation of Users
Sending reports to the manager's email
Managers and supervisors can also receive daily reports by email.
Settings for the “Manager” role:
- Go to the “Projects” section - > “Settings” tab.
- Check the “Duplicate reports to Email” box.
Once this feature is enabled in the project settings, you will receive reports from the project team by email. There will be separate threads for each employee that are renewed on a monthly basis.
Settings for the supervisors:
- Click on the “Profile” icon.
- Select "My employees".
Check the box “Duplicate reports to Email” next to the employee’s name.
When this feature is enabled, you will receive reports from the selected employees for all their projects. The emails are grouped in one message thread which is renewed on a monthly basis.