Generation and Uploading report "Timesheets and Attendance"
In the "Timesheets and Attendance" report, you can track the values of the beginning, end and duration of an employee's working day, as well as visually assess the number and size of pauses in work. In the drop-down list, you can view the timeline of the employee's work and, by clicking on it, you will be taken to the "Activity" section to see the details of what the user was doing.
The ability to work with the report is available to every AtTrack user.
An employee can view the report only on their own activity.
The head can generate a report on his/her employees.
Observers and managers can generate reports on users within the project on which they occupy the appropriate roles.
The company administrator can generate reports on all projects and all AtTrack users.
- Go to the “Reports" section.
- Go to the “Timesheets and Attendance" tab. Set the report parameters, if necessary. You can change the time period, choose to group the time to be displayed by the maximum and minimum values, or by the average value. The maximum time range of the report is 90 days. The general settings of the report are saved when you navigate through the tabs and close the page.
3. When you select a report period of one day, the report will show the starting time, ending time and duration of the working day. When generating a report with a specified time period which is longer than 1 day, the latest starting time and earliest ending time of the working day, the minimum duration and the total accounted time for the selected time period will be displayed.
4. You can change the time format in the advanced report settings
5. Click on the "Generate Report" button to view the report on the website. To get the report sent to your email in Google Spreadsheet format, click "Export to Google Sheet" and check your email.
★ You have successfully created and uploaded the report to Google Sheet.