Minimum System Requirements
In order for users to start counting/tracking their working hours, they must install the app on their workstations. To do this, the workstation must have the following minimum system characteristics:
- Modern 2-core Intel or AMD Processor, with a frequency of at least 1.4 GHz
- 4096 MB of RAM
- 64-bit operating system Windows 7 or macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Display with a resolution of 1024x768
To work with the AtTrack Web application, one of the following Web browsers must be installed on the workstation:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Apple Safari
We recommend that you update your browser to the latest available version.
Before you start working with tracker, you need to know the system characteristics of Your workstation.
On a macOS workstation:
- Click the button with the Apple logo in the upper-left corner of your desktop. In the menu that appears, click "About this Mac”
- After clicking, a window will appear with an overview of the system characteristics, which will indicate the version of The macOS operating system installed, the processor model, and the amount of RAM installed.
On a Windows workstation:
- On the desktop, click the right mouse button on the icon “This computer”. In the menu that appears, click "Properties”
- After clicking, a window will appear with an overview of the system characteristics, where you will see the version of the installed Windows operating system, the processor model, and the amount of RAM installed.