A Request to Add a Working Time
There are situations during the working day when an employee does not interact with the computer. For example, you can participate in a meeting, communicate with clients or colleagues, or work on paper. In this case, the employee can send a request to add working time.
Only users who have been added to the project as an Employee or Manager can submit a request.
1. On the “Activity” tab select a date.
2. Click the “Add time” button.
- Select the project and task, and enter a description of the task. In the description, you can specify the reason why you want to add time.
4. If necessary, you can add several intervals for one date using the "Add interval" button.
When requesting time, keep in mind that:
- you can't send a request for multiple dates at once
- you cannot send a request for busy time intervals
- you can't request a time in advance
5. Click on the "Submit" button
★ You have successfully sent a request to add time. Now the company administrator or project manager must process it.