Adding Corporate Domains
To restrict access to the app, you can add the Gmail corporate domain to the list of trusted email domains. Only users with a corporate email domain can register themselves. How to register using Google is described in detail here.
Only the company Administrator can edit the list of corporate domains.
- In the admin account, go to the “Settings” tab. On the “Company” tab, find the Corporate domains section.
- Enter your corporate email domain name and click "Add domain".
★ You have successfully added a new corporate domain name.
Possible problems and solutions:
- Can I delete a domain I added earlier?
You can delete a domain by clicking on the urn icon.
- Is it possible to add multiple enterprise domains?
Can. To do this, repeat all the steps in this manual again.
- Can I add a domain of the form example.ru?
This is not possible. All email domains of Google accounts end with “.com”.