- AtTrack - time tracker for efficient work
- Instructions for Installing the Linux Application
- Active window autofill
- Configuring Visibility of the Screenshot Window
- Configuring Automatic Launch of the Application
- Selecting the Language
- Switching to the Web Application
- Canceling Sending a Screenshot to the Server
- Launching Tracker
- Time Tracking Rules
- Instructions for Installing the Windows Application
- Instructions for Installing the MacOS Application
- Frequently asked Questions
- Integration with Jira
- Integration with Trello
- Registration / Authorization
- Checking the effectivity of the employee
- Connect an effectivity template
- Edit effectivity Settings
- Create an Effectivity Template
- Changing Password
- Changing Email Address
- Changing the User's Name and Surname
- Choosing the Interface Language
- Uploading User's Image
- Adding Employees Positions to a Company’s Profile
- Adding Corporate Domains
- Changing Company Name
- Uploading Company Logo
- Report Generation and Uploading
- Processing Requests for Adding Working Time
- A Request to Add a Working Time
- Editing the Recorded Time
- Deleting the Recorded Time
- Viewing the Recorded Time
- Creating Positions in the Project
- Creating Tasks
- Adding a Member to a Project
- Creation of a Project
- Creating Project Spaces
- Link Request to Access an Existing Account
- Processing Access Requests
- Creation of Users
Uploading User's Image
Each user can upload or change their profile picture.
- Click on your profile image in the upper-right corner of the page. In the menu that appears, select "Edit profile".
- On the profile page, click on "Change avatar" and select the file to upload.
You can only upload images with JPEG, jpg, or png extensions.
The maximum file size is 5 MB.
- Confirm the download of the file in the file selection window.
★ You have successfully changed your profile picture.